LDiscovery offers a suite of Enterprise Solutions geared toward helping you manage the entire information lifecycle and streamline all aspects of eDiscovery. Our experts have decades of experience helping corporations across industries – from Fortune 100 global companies to regional and mid-sized organizations – solve their information management and eDiscovery challenges.
Comprised of battle-tested and innovative technologies, our solutions can be tailored to fit your specific business needs and budget.
Corporate eDiscovery Management
Implement best practices, processes and standards:
- eDiscovery Early Response: Avoid spoliation and eDiscovery sideshows, and minimize scope and volume of eDiscovery
- Legal Hold Management: Effectively address overlapping holds, releases and retention, from sending out notices to legal hold archives
- Litigation and Investigation Readiness: Proactively position your corporation for strong and consistent early response
- MultiMatter Management: Easily and defensibly reuse attorney work product and ensure consistency across matters
Combined with our metrics, reporting and client portal, our solutions offer the tools and expertise to manage and monitor all your active matters more effectively.
Built from the ground up to handle massive volumes of data, LDiscovery’s Unified Archiving solutions seamlessly address all information management functions, including:
- Compliance Monitoring
- Legal Holds and eDiscovery
- Records Management
- Storage Management