Litigation & Investigation Readiness
Position Your Corporation for Strong and Consistent Early Response
Corporations often find themselves scrambling when a spoliation claim hits. They have to backtrack and try to address what happened and why. KrolLDiscovery’s Litigation and Investigation Readiness solutions help you avoid spoliation and develop the processes to confidently defend against any such claims.
Our expert team offers guidance and assistance to help you:
- Draft and implement uniform policies.
- Define and document the processes to be followed.
- Provide key personnel with the necessary tools and templates.
- Remediate unwarranted risk, e.g. the closet full of tapes.
- Develop a comprehensive cost- and risk-weighted data source inventory.
- Determine the specific preservation and collection methods to be employed for each of your data sources in the event of litigation.
Our experts also offer ongoing consulting and are available to give testimony, attend planning conferences and Rule 30(b)(6) depositions, and provide expert support for negotiating scope, burden and cost shifting arguments, defense of process, etc.
The stakes of eDiscovery are high, but a well-conceived strategy can minimize your risks and position your corporation for more effective response to litigation, investigations and regulatory requirements.