LDiscovery proudly offers kCura’s Relativity platform, the most widely used eDiscovery software in the world. In 2006, LDiscovery became the first vendor to license Relativity, setting a new standard in e-discovery workflow. In short time, we hosted the first case to reach 1 million records, and have consistently pushed Relativity to its limits. We are also the ONLY Relativity provider to offer full, off- site, hot failover for ALL cases at no additional charge. LDiscovery’s unmatched experience with the tool coupled with our one-of-a-kind hosting environment affords our users a Relativity experience no other provider can match.
“Gold Standard” Hosting Infrastructure
LDiscovery’s state-of-the-art hosting environment is the most robust Relativity environment in existence, specifically designed to provide the highest levels of performance, data protection, and fault tolerance.
- Built for speed. We deliver Relativity in a fully redundant, military-grade OC12 (burstable to OC48) internet backbone, achieving data transfer rates of over 2 GBs per second.
- Infinitely scalable. Our flexible system is immediately expandable to meet your business needs – without limitation – and can be grown without impacting user operations.
- Redundant Redundancy. Multiple system wide snapshots are taken every fifteen minutes along with real-time replication to duplicate hardware systems in different locations. Simply put, data is fully backed up within the primary data center and to our secondary data center, making it instantly recoverable in the case of emergency.
- Safe & Secure. Our data center is housed in a facility initially designed to store highly sensitive government data and maintains current SSAE16 (SOC 1) and ISO9001 certifications. We employ both physical and logical security controls to ensure all data remains safe and secure.
“Best in Service”
Our stature as the leading Relativity vendor has earned LDiscovery the coveted “Orange-level Best in Service,” an award that recognizes the highest level of vendor qualification in both Administration and Training.
LDiscovery is also recognized as a Certified Relativity Reseller, providing our clients with local support and training, IT maintenance, and eDiscovery project management services.
Industry Leading Support
We understand the relentless demands of litigation, and are committed to providing our clients with the best support possible. That’s why LDiscovery provides Relativity support around the clock – 24/7/365. Our staff is comprised of only the brightest and most qualified Relativity Administrators and Analysts, many being recognized by kCura as experts in the field. Let LDiscovery show you why our clients consider us the best in the business.
The Relativity® Advantage
Relativity provides the most intuitive and recognized workflow and user interface in the e-discovery industry. Other core features are:
- Data Visualization: Relativity Pivot lets you analyze key data to reveal trends and patterns in a case. The interactive results can be displayed visually through charts, allowing you to drill in and take action.
- Security: You can secure anything in Relativity—including tags, metadata, documents, searches, fields, choices, and even highlights and redactions.
- Foreign Language: Relativity is Unicode-compliant, and has primary language detection capabilities to meet the needs of foreign language document review and management.
- Relativity Ecosystem: Litigation support professionals, independent consultants, and third-party software providers can design and build applications that extend the functionality of Relativity, provide new solutions, or integrate with Relativity via APIs.
- Text Analytics: Relativity Analytics allows you to speed up review and follow an investigative pattern of thought by identifying conceptual relationships between the documents in your case.
- Computer-Assisted Review: Relativity Assisted Review combines process and technology, allowing reviewers to train Relativity to make decisions on responsiveness or issue coding.