KrolLDiscovery’s Remote Collection Manager (RCMgr®) is the most comprehensive self-collection suite in eDiscovery. End-users and IT professionals alike can now easily perform forensically sound collections of hard drives, loose files, and email servers – effortlessly and defensibly.
What Is RCMgr?
The RCMgr package is an external hard drive, USB cable, written instructions, and return shipping label. RCMgr drives arrive pre-configured to collect only the data defined by the client. Once the RCMgr is connected and launched by the user, the forensic collection begins. Upon completion, RCMgr verifies and encrypts the collected data for secure shipment back to our lab.
At its core, RCMgr is a group of processes and tools bundled under a common interface. These underlying tools, and the pre-defined order of operations that they follow, emulate the best practices followed by forensic experts during on-site collections. Further, RCMgr logs the entire collection in granular detail, ensuring that our forensic experts can track the process from start-to-finish. The combination of a best practices process and detailed logging results in a collection that is defensible to any challenge.
Small Package, Big Features
Most remote collection devices are so limited in functionality that their usefulness becomes a serious concern. Not RCMgr. We packed it full of features typically only available to expert on-site collection experts. Here’s what to expect:
- Full bit-stream DD images of Windows and non-Windows (MAC-based) devices
- Targeted collection through selective filtering – collect specific folders, filetypes, & dates
- Enterprise collection of Microsoft Exchange (2003+) and Lotus (8.5+) mail servers
- Forensically wipe targeted data & HDD artifacts, even from unallocated space
- Compatible with thumbdrives, ExHDD, MP3 players and more
- Support for social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
RCMgr Works on YOUR Schedule
Since RCMgr is run by the end-user, collection can be performed any time, any place. Avoid workstation commandeering and never disrupt business operations again. Have a question at 3:00AM? No problem, all RCMgr devices come with 24x7x365 support by certified forensic analysts.
Contact KrolLDiscovery today to learn more about how RCMgr can work for you.