Ediscovery has come a long way in its short history and KrolLDiscovery has been on the forefront of providing clients the best solutions and tools in the industry to reduce costs and focus on relevant data faster.
Today, KrolLDiscovery offers a full range of technology-assisted review tools combined with a deep bench of expertise to help you get the most out of your solution.
Work smarter, not harder.
Traditional document review is one of the most variable and expensive components of legal discovery. If you are using traditional, linear document review methods, you are at risk of increasing legal costs, achieving inconsistent categorization decisions and missing critical documents.
Developed through collaboration of our data scientists, software engineers and legal professionals, KLD Analytics is the most advanced toolkit on the market, offering features such as:
- Predictive Coding – Leverage human expertise to automatically classify millions of documents in a matter of hours. Predictive Coding supports entirely custom workflows and methodologies, and is capable of continuous prioritization of important documents for review.
- Workflow – Automate the routing and distribution of documents to streamline document review and maximize accuracy and defensibility. Workflow eliminates the need to maintain static batch sets and manually transition documents to different review teams. Workflow works hand-in-hand with Predictive Coding to provide the most efficient review possible.
- Email threading – Determine the relationship between email messages and identify the most content-inclusive messages to avoid redundant review.
- Near-duplicates – Identify and group similar records, and highlight the subtle differences for a quicker review.
- Language identification – Automatically identify the primary language on all documents in your data set.
Millions of documents to review? Looming deadlines? Tight budgets? No problem.
Leverage true machine learning.
KLD Predictive Coding automates classification of electronic data, drastically reducing the time required for legal review and saving customers millions of dollars each year. Our predictive coding technology incorporates cutting-edge machine learning that gets smarter with every document reviewed and statistical methodologies to ensure a defensible workflow every single time.
Sort and group documents more efficiently
Expert technologists at the ready.
Technology assisted review might still be new to some, but with a partner like KrolLDiscovery, there is never a need to worry. Our ediscovery technologists – an elite team of predictive coding experts – have deep experience, including high-profile, high-stakes cases involving business litigation and Second Requests.
Unlike other tools that offer very limited functionality, KLD Predictive Coding:
- Allows for flexible training with any document at any time
- Supports multiple workflow strategies for the customer to choose from, including dynamic prioritized review
- Enables users to perform classification for multiple issues simultaneously
- Is completely integrated into the kCura Relativity® review platform
- Works hand-in-hand with our proprietary workflow and dynamic batching applications for the best overall experience in the industry
- Utilizes best-in-class machine learning to yield superior results compared to other platforms