KrolLDiscovery offers a suite of Enterprise Solutions geared toward solving Information Management and eDiscovery challenges. Comprised of battle-tested and innovative technologies, our solutions can be tailored to fit your specific business needs and budget.
High eDiscovery costs continue to plague corporations and drive the cost of litigation. But with the right strategies, technologies and guidance, some of these costs can be dramatically reduced.
Our experts help enterprises proactively manage ESI from legal holds to strategic identification and preservation of data in order to start controlling scope, cost and risk even before specific matters start burgeoning. With our unique solutions such as MultiMatter Management and AutoRedaction, you can reuse work product across your portfolio of matters, saving significant cost and time as well as avoiding exposure from inconsistency across matters.
- eDiscovery Early Response: Avoid spoliation and eDiscovery sideshows, and minimize scope and volume of eDiscovery
- Legal Hold Management: Effectively address overlapping holds, releases and retention, from sending out notices to legal hold archives
- Litigation and Investigation Readiness: Proactively position your corporation for strong and consistent early response
- MultiMatter Management: Easily and defensibly reuse attorney work product and ensure coding consistency across matters
Combined with our metrics, reporting and client portal, our solutions offer the tools and expertise to more effectively manage and monitor all your active matters.
The unrelenting growth of data and the increase in regulatory requirements has placed a heavy burden on corporations to know what data they have, the risk it presents and the downstream costs of using that data effectively for litigation, investigations, records retention and knowledge management.
Built from the ground up to handle massive volumes of data, our Unified Archiving solutions solve these challenges and seamlessly address all information management needs, including:
- Compliance Monitoring
- Records Management
- Legal Holds and eDiscovery
- Storage Management
All of our solutions are supported by subject matter experts who have decades of experience helping corporations – from Fortune 100 global companies to regional and mid-sized organizations – manage the entire information lifecycle and streamline all aspects of eDiscovery.