KrolLDiscovery Managed Review Services help keep your mind off logistics and your focus on the case. Our unique position as a true end-to-end provider simplifies the review workflow and allows for a completely seamless eDiscovery experience.
State-of-the-Art Review Facility
Our core review facility, located in McLean, VA, was built explicitly to bring unmatched speed, comfort, and productivity to every KrolLDiscovery managed review.
- 200 thin client workstations are wired directly to our world-class hosting environment, virtually eliminating latency
- Fully secured DataWatch access to all areas – individual review rooms require separate access
- War room & private offices custom designed for visiting counsel working on-site
- Multiple conference rooms fitted with modern A/V equipment
- EU Privacy Shield compliant
- Fully equipped kitchen & dining area
- ISO27001 certification
Experienced Management and Review Teams
KrolLDiscovery Project Managers are experts at preparing clients and review teams for complex document reviews. We listen to your discovery goals, help you plan how achieve them, and guide you every step of the way. Additionally, our review attorneys are recruited, vetted, and hand-selected only by KrolLDiscovery personnel. We do not rely on third-party agencies to acquire the talent our clients demand. Retaining full control over all aspects of review allows KrolLDiscovery to ensure the highest level of competence for every professional involved with your case.
Fully Optimized Linear Review
KrolLDiscovery excels in providing a truly optimized linear review experience for clients that prefer or are compelled to use a linear model. Through the use of ECA data, search technology, and advanced workflow methodologies, our review teams can zip through electronic records, accurately and on-schedule.
Linear Review Highlights:
- Complex civil litigation, Criminal matters, and Government Agency investigation / 2nd Requests
- Relevance, potential privilege & issues
- Privilege analysis, redaction and log creation
- Painless workflow integration between the review team and the client’s attorneys
- Global and targeted Quality Control measures to ensure accurate productions
Recent breakthroughs in computer learning and natural language processing are reshaping the eDiscovery landscape and redefining the costs required for successful document review. KrolLDiscovery is on the cutting-edge of technology-assisted review (TAR), saving our clients millions of dollars in 2012 alone. Our TAR solutions offer all the same benefits as our Linear model, plus significantly improved workflow options that often result in reduced time and cost, improved consistency, and/or elevated accuracy. Please visit our Analytics & Predictive Coding page for more information about the solutions we offer.